Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

My Special Friend Explanation.

A special friend is someone who understands you if you’re going through rough times and who is always there for you. My special friend is Jazmine because we do everything together and if we're angry or grumpy at each other we still have each others back no matter what. She is my special friend because she stands up for me and she accepts me for who I am.
I.P.I.O
What is a special friend?

A good special friend is someone who you can rely on and who is trustworthy to you that has a unique personality. Special friends are people who you can count on to be there for you through rough times and have their shoulder for you to lean on. They could have fun with you and be there right by your side to comfort you no matter what.

Who is my special friend?


My special friend is Jazmine because she has a unique personality. She sticks up for me no matter what. She is a funny person with a lot of potential. She is a type of person who has princess problems and wants to be perfrect which I accept her for that.


Why is Jazmine my special friend

Jazmine is my special friend because we go through everything together no matter what we are never ever alone. She is a person who is trustworthy and reliable because she is a good person to share your feelings with. If you’re feeling down she can cheer you up because she has a personality that is One of a kind.

Who does you friend make you feel?

My special friend always makes me feel happy, excited and enthusiastic because whenever I’m feeling down she is always there to keep me company, and make me feel proud of who I am. Jazmine is an important friend to me because she is a sister to me that I can tell and share anything about.

Conclusion:


Why are special friends important and how would your life change without a special friend?

Special friends are important to me because if I didn’t have a friend my life would be different with no one by my side. I can trust Jazmine with all my heart because she is there for me at all times. I don’t have to change for anyone because they should accept me for who I am not for who they want me to be.




This is my special friend explanation. My special friend is Jazmine because she accepts me for who I am not for who other people around me want me to be. Jazmine is my special friend because we both like the same things together and when ever I'm feeling down she is alwyas right there to stand up for me. Although she can be a little annoying at times we still treat each other with respect and have each other right by our sides.

1 comment:

June said...

Hello Samantha,

I like how you did a review about how best friend. I hope that Jazmine expects you of who are . Keep up the good job Samantha

From June

Post a Comment