Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

My Term 4 Letter

Dear Term 4 Samantha,

Once you have read this, Hopefully Prizegiving has passed and you have received at least 2 - 3 awards at the Panmure Bridge School prizegiving of 2015. For you to achieve this goal you would have to work really hard and pay close attention in class. So I hope you have learnt a lot in order for you to achieve what you wanted. Have a great Year Samantha and see you back in Term 4

From Samantha

This is my letter to myself about my goal I would like to achieve before it hits the end of this year in Term 4.

1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

You certainly have started with the right attitude towards your learning Samantha. To help you achieve your goals you need to think carefully about a few smaller areas you could focus on during learning time. Good luck with this year's learning challenge.

Post a Comment