Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Samantha's Anzac Comic Life Poster.

Hi my name is Samantha and this is my ANZAC Comic Life War Poster. I worked with my classmate partner Fine. For the whole term we have been learning about different kinds of  wars like : WW1, WW2, Treaty of Waitaingi and etc. Fine and I had to put down all sorts of information, put it onto a Comic Life Poster and decorate it. We were really happy with the end results and we hope you like it too. If you like it too copy and paste this link to see more posters : http://creativevoicepbs.blogspot.co.nz/ or leave some comments. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My homepage; The web’s premiere DJ community

Post a Comment