Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

My Touch Story

Today for touch rugby we had to be split in 4 teams. There were 2 teams of boys and 2 teams of girls. The girls had to verse the other team. The team that I was in was New South Wales. New South Wales was just a made up team that the girls in my team made up and agreed to. In the first game I ran across the try line but I still made it a try. We had to swap with a the boys and the boys got a few tries. Afterwards we were had to go on to verse but then after we only had a little turn but no one scored a try. So then it was boys turn and while they were playing I gathered my team together and told them a plan of mine. Suddenly Jharda'e had to come because we had to go back to where Mrs Eeles can see us so then we sat down. Finally it was our turn and when I finally got the ball I told Caitlin to go and cross from me because that was my plan so then I pretended to pass it to Caitlin and then I ran forward and scored the last try for New South Wales. After all I think that game was pretty awsome

1 comment:

Mrs Eeles said...

Hey Samantha, I'm really glad you had a good time. I like how you worked as a team.

Post a Comment