Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Direct Speech



“Hey Sam, What do you think about New Zealand providing breakfast in schools?” Fine asked.   

Samantha replied “ I think it’s a really good idea! Hopefully now some students will won’t go starving without anyone knowing.”

“Why do you think that?” Fine asked.

“Well, How would you feel if you went to school starving? How would you feel if you were completely switched off from learning and no one understood why?” wondered Samantha

“WOW! I never thought of it like that. I feel so guilty and sad for those who are suffering.” cried Fine

Samantha responded “Exactly. I don’t understand why the government hasn’t already seen this problem. I don’t understand why they’re still debating over this. I don’t understand how they can not see that these children are the future of our country, and feeding them will improve their knowledge and education.”

This is debate about New Zealand providing breakfast in schools. It shows that we should have breakfast in schools to keep kids focused on there learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment